Terms and Conditions
Bosch Training Solutions
Bosch Training Solutions Terms
This page sets out the general terms and conditions of access to and use of the Bosch Training Solutions Learning Management System (LMS) via the Bosch Training Solutions website.
Robert Bosch Ltd, PO Box 98, Broadwater Park, North Orbital Road, Denham, Uxbridge UB9 5HJ (“Bosch” in this notification) is the provider of the Bosch Training Solutions website, which operates in conjunction with the Cornerstone Learning Management System (LMS) to allow you the personal management of your own training requirements.
Using Bosch Training Solutions
Regarding your use of Bosch Training Solutions, you agree to:
- Provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself as may be prompted by any registration forms on Bosch Training Solutions (hereinafter “Registration Data”)
- Maintain the security of your password and identification
- Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data and any other information you provide to Bosch in order to keep it accurate, current and complete
- Be responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place using your account
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or if Bosch has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Bosch has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any or all, current or future use of Bosch Training Solutions. You are responsible for all activity taking place on your account and shall abide by all applicable local and international laws, treaties and regulations in connection with your use of Bosch Training Solutions, including (without limitation) those related to data privacy.
You may never access another user’s account without their permission. You must notify Bosch immediately of any breach of security or unauthorised use of your account. Bosch shall not be liable for any loss or damage you incur due to unauthorised use of your account, however you shall be liable for the losses incurred by Bosch or others due to such unauthorised use.
By providing Bosch your e-mail address, you consent to us using the e-mail address to send you Service-related notices, for the purpose of confirming training bookings or supporting other system functions that provide you with services. You may also receive emails in relation to account management or system updates. Emails may also include any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. For detailed information on how we use your personal information, please refer to our
All usernames and passwords remain the property of Bosch and may be cancelled, changed or suspended at any time by Bosch without notice. Bosch is not under any obligation to verify the actual identity or authority of the user of any username or password.
Use of Service
You agree that by utilising and/or accessing the Service you will not:
- Use or launch any automated system, including without limitation "robots", "spiders", "offline readers", etc. that access the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the Bosch Training Solutions servers than a human can reasonably produce in the same period of time by using a conventional online web browser
- Misuse our sites by introducing software viruses or any other computer code, files or programmes designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
- Interfere with or disrupt Bosch Training Solutions or servers or networks connected to Bosch Training Solutions, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to Bosch Training Solutions
- Modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service
- • Gain, or attempt to gain, unauthorised access to any areas of the Services, other accounts, or any computer, database, system, network or infrastructure used by or connected to Bosch Training Solutions
- Exceed the scope of any Bosch Training Solutions service or product for which you have registered by (for example) accessing and using the tools you do not have a right to use, or deleting, adding to or otherwise changing the content of other persons
- Collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Service
- Harm, stalk, harass or otherwise violate the rights of others in any way in your use of Bosch Training Solutions
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, national or international law in connection with your use of the Service
We have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any or all, current or future use of the Service, at any time and without prior notice in case of:
- Fraudulent, criminal, grossly negligent, wilful, or otherwise intentional misconduct, or violation of any law or regulation, in connection with the performance of your obligations hereunder
- Demonstrated usage negatively impacting the performance of the Service
- Breach of the herein Service terms and conditions
Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account or your access to your account.
Modifications to the Service
Bosch reserves the right at any time to modify the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. Bosch shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Prices of all Training courses or other services are subject to change without notice. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Service itself.
All course pricing and fees are exclusive of taxes except where otherwise stated.
Course cancellations and refunds
Once you have received confirmation of your place on a classroom-based training course, you will be liable for the whole payment fee unless we receive written notification from you of cancellation within the required cancellation notice period. Please note that we will acknowledge your notification, however if you do not receive acknowledgement from us, the course booking will not be cancelled. If you do not receive confirmation of cancellation, please try to contact us again.
The following course cancellation policy applies regarding the refund of course fees for classroom-based training courses, seminars and assessments:
- Cancellation 15 days or more prior to course commencement date: 100% refund
- Cancellation 0 -14 days prior to course commencement date: No refund
Please note that any cancellations received within 14 days of the course commencement date will be subject to full charge and no refund will be allowable.
No refund will be made for no-shows and the failure to attend a booked training course.
Online training courses:
There will be no refunds or credits for partial course attendance of eLearning or web-based training modules. Due to the nature of the intellectual property within the course content, Bosch does not offer refunds once you have logged in and accessed the training course. There will be no refunds in connection with any eLearning or web-based training modules that have not been accessed before the expiry of their purchased subscription period.
Privacy of minors
You must not register to use Bosch Training Solutions if you are under the age of sixteen, as the website is not directed at persons under the age of sixteen. We do not knowingly collect personal information from minors under the age of sixteen on our website. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received Personal Information from a visitor under the age of sixteen on our website, we will delete the information from our records.